Building a successful business from zero is never easy. Do you, a young entrepreneur, also feel the same? If yes; then bingo – you’ve found the right place. Whether you’re selling a specific product or opening a brand new store, you’ll get closer to success with 5 following steps under your belt.
Step 1: Launching the product
The first and foremost step is making your product available to the public prior to selling it at the marketplace. In other words, your product must come into a customer’ mind before coming in handy. You can do so by different ways such as holding a press conference or offering coupons & promo codes.
Step 2: Applying a marketing funnel
The key point here is approaching customers and collecting as much of their information as possible. There are some typical approaches as follows:
- Creating such an eye-catching & effective landing page that spurs customers to leave their email addresses at the form. Zipify Pages Builder app provides a wide variety of pretty landing page templates that you can choose from.
- Displaying Pop-ups and Smart Bars on your website pages to gather email addresses of customers. You can refer to so many attractive Pop-up & Smart Bar templates at MyShopKit app.
- Using Facebook Pixel to collect different sets of customer’s data such as email lists, pageviews and purchases.
In essence, the number of opt-in emails is believed to be an indicator of your marketing success.
Step 3: Running email marketing campaigns
When you have a large collection of email addresses, it’s high time to begin a series of email marketing campaigns. The purpose here is to boost conversion rate and drive more customers to make purchases. For unpromising customers who have little interaction with your campaigns, you may not want to target them again.
Step 4: Enhancing buying experience of existing customers
As soon as you have a certain number of existing customers, you should focus on making their buying experience much better via such ways as:
- Launching campaigns to upsell and cross-sell to existing customers. Attempt to talk them into buying products & services in addition to what they had already intended to purchase.
- Creating sales campaigns such as discount offers or promo codes.
- Increasing the value of loyal customers and surpassing what they expect.
Step 5: Turning loyal customers into brand ambassadors
You should cherish your loyal customers by sending them a thank-you letter along with a free gift or discount code for a future purchase. Or, you can present them with exclusive high-quality products as well as freebies & service upgrades. Loyal customers will naturally turn into brand ambassadors. They’re willing to share the good things about your company via social media, word-of-mouth and almost any technique imaginable. Hence, your company will be able to attract more customers.
Understanding the buying journey of customers through the 5 above steps are really beneficial to your business. This helps you detect which steps you fail or succeed to improve. It is advisable to let a third-party agency assist you in carrying out these steps.
MyShopKit app is a best bet for building up a successful business
MyShopKit app is an ideal solution to one of the most important steps – step 2 “Applying a marketing funnel” because of its full functions and qualities:
- Ease of Use: MyShopKit is an easy-to-use & user-friendly app. You don’t need to be an app developer to master it. Everything is shown clearly on its menu wizard.
- It deals with various goals, namely: collect emails, collect emails with Win Wheel, collect emails and get social followers with discounts, target a URL and get social followers.
- It offers loads of well-designed templates to opt for (e.g. Pop-ups, Smart Bars, Win Wheels & FOMO Countdown Timers, ..)
Take a sneak peek at templates.
- Under the “Design” area, all elements of the template can be easily edited and added. You can see the changes immediately with a Live Preview Editor.
The “Design” area looks like this
- Next is the “Settings” section, you can adjust the pop-up settings (like time delay & animation effect,..) and add GDPR compliance field.
- With the “Targeting” function, you can decide which pages your pop-up is displayed and when it is re-displayed.
- When customers sign up, a thank-you message will appear afterwards. You can also export their email addresses to popular email marketing services.
- Great Support:If you ever need any help, MyShopKit’s customer support team is just a click away.
- Affordability: Above all, a smart app like MyShopKit only costs you a minimum budget, just from $6.99/month. MyShopKit app also provides a free trial in case you wish to test its effectiveness before hiring the service. The only differences between a free plan and charged ones lie in the removal of MyShopKit brand and the number of templates with 500 templates for the free plan.
Indeed, MyShopKit app offers a full package of stunning various pop-ups that help you skyrocket your sales.
Starting up a business requires a lot of time, money and effort so you should follow the 5 above steps in the long run to secure success. And, to accelerate your business growth, you are advised to collaborate with the third-party agencies since their services are extremely efficient and convenient. To take one example, White River ecommerce website has seen a 35% increase in sales and a 150% increase in mobile conversions since 2017 thanks to using mobile-optimized popups of the outsource app. Seriously, do your business a favor and tap into that marketing service goodness!